Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wordless Wednesday Explanation Post that's horrifically full of words.

Wordless Wednesday

Good gracious, I like contradictions.

So everything I said about Harry Potter blogging will be postponed til tomorrow, as I’ve decided to hop on another internet bandwagon. (I’m on so many I’m going to have to start cloning myself. Or making Horcruxes.) The bandwagon? Wordless Wednesday.
I’m mainly doing this because I’m becoming increasingly fascinated with the visual world, and you can glean so much from a photo that words aren’t always necessary. It’s going to be a great challenge, finding an appropriate photo for what I’m feeling each week.
(Also, considering this post has taken me nearly an hour to write thanks to Offspring, there’s another reason to do WW.)
Blog schedule shenanigans will change – I’m going to do Book Fridays (reviews etc), Wordless Wednesday and whatever 30 day challenge on the weekends.
There we go!
Back to Offspring.

No comments:

Post a Comment